Saturday, February 21, 2009

Week in Review

highlights of the week: Sonny Landreth concert. NW Trek with the family. Finding out the pickup repairs will cost way less than quoted thanks to Ernie and his mechanical helping. NABNW Cluster.

lowlights of the week: dealing with the Credit Counseling Agency.

on my to-do list: repair the truck.

procrastinating about: I don't think anything. I knocked almost everything off of my to do list.

books i’m reading: Stiff: The Curious Lives of Human Cadavers, heard about this one while in CO. It is being held right now at my local library.

music i'm listening to: Last night I went to a Sonny Landreth Concert. While waiting for the show, the opening act, Son Jack Jr. came and got drinks where I was sitting at the bar and we had a conversation with each other. Just picked up the five disc collection of Blues by Martin Scorcese and am excited to plow my way through all 100 songs.

anecdote of the week:
Not a very exciting week this week, but one of our friends we met at Marble was visiting a brother in Puyallup and we go to go out to lunch with him. It was great to connect with him and see how he has been since we parted ways.

2 comments:

Miss Malie said...

John, Stiff is such a good book! It made me laugh out loud multiple times. Be sure to read the footnotes. =) You'll love it.

Anonymous said...

It was good to meet you John! I'm back with the band at the Swiss Pub in Tacoma tonight if you need some Monday blues!
Cheers, Son Jack